Monday, May 10, 2010

Pirate Skull Onesie and Leg Warmer Set


"I'm a dishonest man. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for." Captain Jack Sparrow

I'm a huge "Pirates of the Caribbean" fan, so of course I had to do a pirate onesie! This pirate skull is hand-painted on a 100% cotton onesie and is personalized FREE! And to make the outfit even more "pirate-like" we've included a pair of sewn gray/black striped leg warmers. If you'd like to add a diaper cover, be sure to purchase our "Pick your favorite fabric" bloomer/diaper cover listing. I don't have many solids listed, but I can get just about any solid you want. I think a black, gray, or red diaper cover would make this a perfect birthday outfit for a pirate-themed party. View it at http://www.etsy.com/listing/46472795/pirate-skull-onesie-and-leg-warmer-set

No comments: