Friday, September 3, 2010

Change is Good

Yes, m'am. I admit it. Here at Peach Tea Couture we are changing our focus. You see, I dearly LOVE sewing--I just don't love sewing exactly the same thing TWICE. Before I finish one garment, my mind has already designed the next two. And, I've realized there's an old flame burning in my heart and it just won't be extinguished. That flame has burned inside me since I was six years old. "What old flame is that?" you may ask. It's my love of patternmaking. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE making patterns. So much so my major at college (good ol' University of Alabama) was Clothing and Textile Design. So I've decided to add downloadable PDF patterns to our lineup at PTC. We'll still carry our hand-painted onesies, but we'll be adding LOTS of children's sewing patterns.

No comments: