Friday, September 3, 2010

Gotta Love Diaper Covers!

Disposable diapers were a great invention, but they're not the most attractive things in the world. So why not cover them with a cute diaper cover made by your own loving hands? And, it just so happens we have several patterns from which you can choose.

The first is our basic Easy Peasy Diaper Cover pattern. It's great for boys and girls. It's designed with rise seams for a great fit, and has no side seams. Doesn't it just scream, "Decorate me!!"? 



And believe when I say it's easy. The tutorial has 13 page of instructions and 41 photos to guide you through step by step. Here's what customers have said about it:

     *  This is a very easy pattern to use. I was amazed. I previously was terrified to try to make a diaper cover. Thanks.

     *  Exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you so much!


     *  Great tutorial. Fast pattern delivery & very helpful with any questions I had.

     *  Super fast response, and LOVED the pattern!


So what are you waiting for?  Doesn't your little angel need a whole wardrobe of diaper covers?  Check our Etsy shop link to the right to purchase the pattern.  ONLY $4.50!

No comments: